John 'cambria John' Horner II1
#1458, b. circa 1743, d. 29 March 1814
John 'cambria John' Horner II was born in 1740 at Germany.2 He was born circa 1743 at Antrim Twp, Cumberland, Pennsylvania.1 He married Susanna Dick, daughter of Adam Dick and Anna Atilla Knack, on 4 June 1765 at St Matthews Lutheran Ch, Hanover, York, Pennsylvania.1 He died in 1814 at Johnstown, Pennsylvania.2 He died on 29 March 1814 at Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania.1 He was buried on 31 March 1814 at Johnstown.1
Children of John 'cambria John' Horner II and Susanna Dick
- Elizabeth Horner1 b. 1761
- John Horner III1 b. c 1766, d. 1803
- Adam Horner+1 b. 1766
- Susanah Horner b. c 1772
- Jacob Horner b. 1774
- Christian Horner+1 b. 25 Jan 1778, d. 6 Oct 1865
- Frederick Horner1 b. c 1780
- Jonas Horner+1 b. 4 Dec 1780, d. 12 Feb 1855
- Eli Horner1 b. c 1784
- Samuel Horner+ b. 10 Nov 1784, d. 15 May 1849
- Brian L. Cartwright. Horner.GED. File downloaded 8 Mar 1998.
- Nancy Orth Kaiser. Horner Family History. N.p.: Privately Printed.